Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring appliance maintenance checklist: What tasks are on your to-do list?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

Spring appliance maintenance checklist: What tasks are on your to-do list?

When it comes to spring appliance maintenance, what tasks do you prioritize on your checklist? Share your essential maintenance tasks and any spring-specific tips for keeping appliances in top condition!
  • FebruaryNine
    • Jan 2024

You know, when it comes to spring appliance upkeep, I always start with the refrigerator. I mean, it's like the heart of the kitchen, right? So, I make sure to give those coils a good cleaning to keep things running smoothly and prevent any overheating issues. Oh, and don't forget to check those door seals - gotta keep that cold air in and those energy bills down! It's a small task but makes a big difference in keeping everything running smoothly. 🌼🍽️🧊

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
      moniquelouise2018 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reminder! 🌼🍽️🧊 Cleaning coils and checking door seals are must-do tasks for keeping the kitchen humming smoothly! πŸ‘βœ¨
  • Davi
    • Jan 2024

For spring appliance maintenance, my checklist includes cleaning refrigerator coils, checking and replacing refrigerator water filters, inspecting and cleaning dishwasher filters and spray arms, cleaning the oven and stove, testing and calibrating the oven temperature, checking and cleaning dryer vents, inspecting and cleaning the washing machine hoses and dispensers, and cleaning the microwave both inside and out.

Comment

• byang05
      • Jan 2024

Here's a quick spring appliance maintenance checklist:

1. Clean refrigerator coils.
      2. Check dishwasher filters.
      3. Clean dryer vents.
      4. Test smoke detectors.
      5. Replace air conditioner filters.
      6. Clean oven and stove burners.
      7. Vacuum behind appliances.

Stay on top of these tasks for efficient appliances this spring!​

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
        moniquelouise2018 commented
        Editing a comment
        I really appreciate your ideas, and thanks for the handy checklist! πŸŒΈπŸ”§ Definitely adding these tasks to my spring to-do list for tip-top appliance performance! πŸ’ͺ✨
    • LightRenz
      • Jan 2024

For me, spring is the perfect time to check and clean the refrigerator coils. Keeping them free of dust and debris helps the fridge run more efficiently, saving energy and extending its lifespan.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎