Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Pasta Strainer or Colander for the Job?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Best Pasta Strainer or Colander for the Job?

I've had success with the KitchenAid Plastic Colander 🍲 It's lightweight and affordable, though it may not last as long as metal options.😎😎😎
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Yo, KitchenAid Plastic Colander is solid 👌🏼 Got one, works fine, but metal ones might last longer. 🍝🤔

Comment

• Yula24
      • Jan 2024

Alright, pasta pals! When it comes to pasta strainers or colanders, I've got some tips! Stainless steel ones are tough and easy to clean - a total win-win. But if you're short on space and want something funky, check out those collapsible silicone colanders! And hey, mesh strainers are super versatile too! Pick whichever suits your kitchen groove best! 🍝✨

Comment

• Davi
        • Jan 2024

For the best pasta strainer or colander, consider stainless steel options with fine mesh to prevent pasta from slipping through, ergonomic handles for easy gripping, and a stable base for hands-free draining.

Comment

• Yankee
          • Jan 2024

I've been using a stainless steel colander for years, but I'm open to trying something new. How does the KitchenAid Plastic Colander compare in terms of draining efficiency?

Comment

• Ruital
            • Jan 2024

I like to use a silicone collapsible colander for my pasta. It's lightweight, space-saving, and super easy to clean. Plus, the silicone material means it won't scratch my pots or dishes, which is a big bonus.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎