Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morning routine chat: What's your must-have bathroom appliance to kickstart your day?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Morning routine chat: What's your must-have bathroom appliance to kickstart your day?

Start your day right by sharing your essential bathroom appliance that makes mornings a breeze! Whether it's a quick coffee maker or a soothing showerhead, spill the beans.
  • Noreen
    • Jan 2024

Oh, absolutely! My morning savior is a top-notch showerhead. It's like a mini waterfall spa – perfect for waking up the senses and getting ready to tackle the day.😊

Comment

• harisen1116
      • Jan 2024

Since it is cold and sometimes the snow falls here in my home in Portland, my go-to morning essential is an infrared heating lamp. It adds a cozy warmth to the bathroom, making those cold mornings a bit more bearable. ☺​

Comment

• Alfredn
        • Jan 2024

100%! I'm all about a toothbrush that feels like a dental spa treatment. Keeps me smiling all day.🦷✨

Comment

• gratefulheart
          • Jan 2024

Hey morning routine buddies! My absolute must-have is definitely the trusty electric toothbrush. Nothing like that fresh, just-left-the-dentist feeling to kickstart the day. What about you? Spill the beans on your go-to bathroom appliance for a stellar morning routine! 😁 #MorningRituals

Comment

• Camry
            • Jan 2024

Me? I'm torn between two, depending on my mood: first, Coffeemaker: That first sip of hot, delicious coffee is an instant wake-up call and sets the tone for a productive day. Plus, the aroma filling the bathroom while I brush my teeth? Pure bliss. Second, Shower with adjustable water pressure: Nothing gets the blood pumping and clears the cobwebs like a powerful head-to-toe spray. What about you? What bathroom appliance makes your mornings shine?

Comment

• Murky
              • Jan 2024

Hey peeps! Gotta have my coffee maker in the bathroom. Can't function without that caffeine hit first thing. What's your morning must-have? ☕🚿

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎