Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you maintain a clean and organized kitchen on a daily basis?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegnaa
    • Jan 2024

How do you maintain a clean and organized kitchen on a daily basis?

Keeping the kitchen clean and organized can feel like a never-ending task, especially with a busy schedule. Can anyone share their daily cleaning routines and organizational habits for maintaining a tidy and functional kitchen space?​
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

Hello!! One key to keeping my kitchen clean and organized on a daily basis is to clean as I go. Whenever I'm cooking, I make sure to wash dishes, utensils, and countertops as I use them, rather than letting them pile up.

Comment

• byangskieee
      • Jan 2024

Maintaining a clean and organized kitchen on a daily basis involves establishing routines such as washing dishes immediately after use, wiping down countertops and surfaces regularly, sweeping or vacuuming floors daily, and putting away items after each use. Additionally, designate specific areas for commonly used items, declutter regularly, and consider investing in storage solutions like baskets or drawer organizers to keep things tidy. 🧼🍽️

Comment

• zai430
        • Jan 2024

"One-minute tidy-up" rule is my savior! After every meal, I take a quick minute to wipe down counters, put dishes in the dishwasher, and toss any leftover food. Keeps things from piling up and takes barely any time. Plus, I do a quick sweep of the floor every other day to catch any crumbs. Small habits make a big difference! πŸ˜‰

Comment

• Kerful09
          • Jan 2024

To maintain a clean and organized kitchen daily: 🍳πŸ₯˜
          1. Clean as you cook to minimize mess.
          2. Wipe down surfaces and appliances after use.
          3. Wash dishes promptly or load them into the dishwasher.
          4. Put away ingredients and utensils immediately after use.
          5. Sweep or vacuum the floor regularly.
          6. Declutter countertops to create more workspace.
          7. Establish a daily routine for kitchen maintenance.
          ​

Comment

• PatJones
            • Jan 2024

Keeping a clean and organized kitchen requires consistent effort and planning. I set aside time each day to tackle tasks like wiping down appliances, cleaning out the refrigerator, and taking out the trash. Investing in storage solutions like bins, baskets, and drawer organizers helps maximize space and keep everything in its place, making it easier to maintain a tidy kitchen.

Comment

• Trax
              • Mar 2024

Hi everyone! I completely understand how difficult it is to maintain a spotless kitchen every day. I've found that cleaning up quickly after every meal has changed my life. Messes don't accumulate if surfaces are cleaned, dishes are loaded, and the floor is swept immediately after cooking or dining. I also make a frequent effort to declutter by getting rid of stuff. It all comes down to being proactive and developing a habit of doing so. How about all of you? Do you have any advice on everyday kitchen maintenance? Let's exchange concepts! 🧼🍽

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎