Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations for Kitchen Storage Solutions That Save Space?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatJones
    • Jan 2024

Recommendations for Kitchen Storage Solutions That Save Space?

Hello kitchen wizards! The amount of clutter in my tiny kitchen is becoming intolerable. Do you have any useful recommendations for compact storage options that have been incredibly effective in your kitchens?
  • byang
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! I feel ya on the tiny kitchen struggles. What really helped me was using the walls and doors for extra storage. Like, installing a few shelves or hooks can make a huge difference. I put up some hooks on the inside of cabinet doors to hang utensils and pot lids. Also, those magnetic knife strips? Total space savers and they look pretty cool too. And don't forget about stackable containers for your pantry items, they're lifesavers for keeping things organized and easy to find. Hope this helps a bit! 🍳🗄️

Comment

• gratefulheart
      • Jan 2024

Consider installing a hanging pot rack in your kitchen to free up cabinet space and add a stylish touch. This vertical storage solution keeps pots and pans easily accessible while clearing clutter from your tiny kitchen. Hope this helps your kitchen

Comment

• Duedith C.
        • Jan 2024

Try looking for those innovative kitchen drawers, and equipment that has this different compartments that is hidden within the equipment or drawers! Those things are such a space saver and stylish too!

Comment

• fab_charms
          • Jan 2024

Hey folks! I recently revamped my kitchen storage, and here are a couple of game-changers for saving space. Magnetic spice jars for the fridge or a metal strip on the wall – they're a lifesaver! Also, drawer dividers are a must for keeping utensils and gadgets in check. And don't sleep on under-shelf baskets for doubling up storage in cabinets.

Comment

• Chichi
            • Jan 2024

Hey kitchen pals! 🍽️ Dealing with that clutter struggle too. Magnetic spice jars on the fridge cleared up my countertop chaos, and drawer dividers for utensils are a game-changer. 🌪️ What's your space-saving hero in the kitchen? Let's swap decluttering hacks!

Comment

• Joy
              • Jan 2024

Absolutely! Saving space in a kitchen is crucial for both functionality and sanity. You can check this out to help you and get idea about this ▶ https://storables.com/kitchen-and-co...age-solutions/

Comment

• Sandy
                • Jan 2024

Consider pull-out pantry shelves, wall-mounted racks, and stackable containers to optimize kitchen storage and save space. 😉😉😉

Comment

• iriz1116
                  • Jan 2024

Just to add, one of my recent space-saving discoveries was investing in foldable cutting boards that can be hung on the wall – doubles as decor and frees up precious counter space. Also, sliding organizers for under the sink turned that chaotic cabinet into a tidy haven.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎