Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The art of meal prep: How do you plan and execute?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

The art of meal prep: How do you plan and execute?

Meal prep seems like a great way to save time and eat healthier, but I'm not sure where to start. Can anyone share their meal prep routines, including tips for efficient planning, grocery shopping, and prepping meals in advance?
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey! Meal prep has been a game-changer for me. I start by planning out my meals for the week, making a grocery list, and then setting aside a couple of hours on the weekend to cook and portion out everything. Investing in good-quality containers and organizing my fridge helps keep everything neat and accessible throughout the week! 🍱🛒

#MealPrep #HealthyEating Kitchen

Comment

• Jhollibee
      • Jan 2024

As someone like me, with a full-time job during the weekdays and also a mom, I manage my meal prep by scheduling a weekly visit to the market. I list down my menu for the whole day and store everything in the fridge. Following your meal plan is very crucial as you have to follow it because everything is already bought and prepared ready to be cooked. Hope this gives you an idea!

Comment

• byang05
        • Jan 2024

Meal prep involves planning meals, creating a shopping list, batch-cooking staples, portioning out servings, and storing meals for easy access during busy weekdays.

Comment

• Dane
          • Jan 2024

Meal prep involves careful planning and execution. Start by selecting recipes that can be easily batch-cooked and portioned, make a detailed shopping list, dedicate a block of time for cooking, and store the prepared meals in containers for easy access throughout the week, ensuring a balanced and convenient eating routine.😊😉

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎