Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gratefulheart
    • Jan 2024

Kitchen Lighting: Bright Ideas for Illuminating Your Space

Hey folks! I'm looking to upgrade the lighting in my kitchen for better functionality and ambiance. What are the best types of lighting fixtures for task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting? And any tips for creating a well-lit and inviting kitchen environment?
  • Duedith C.
    • Jan 2024

Good day Greatfulheart! So, I'm all about natural light. Like a huge glass sliding door that will reflect natural light from the sun. But of course, the sun is not up for 24 hrs a day! Hahaha! I have a colorful blown glass pendant kitchen light. It's an absolute eye candy! Stylish and serves its purpose by illuminating my kitchen in the night!

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! Here are my suggestions. For task lighting, try considering LED for under cabinet lights, for ambient, go for recessed ceiling fixtures and to jazz it up, add some decorative pendant lights like your colorful blown glass one. You can also install dimmer switches for mood control!

Comment

• byangskieee
        • Jan 2024

Brighten up your kitchen with these illuminating ideas: Install recessed lighting for overall brightness, add pendant lights above the island or dining area for task lighting, incorporate under-cabinet LED strips for countertop visibility, and consider a statement chandelier for visual appeal. Don't forget to layer your lighting with dimmer switches for ambiance and versatility! 💡✨

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎