Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your go to style for a kitchen renovation?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JAYT CHING
    • Jan 2024

What's your go to style for a kitchen renovation?

Hey there everyone! I'm in the process of renovating my house , could you guys share some of your kitchen renovation ideas? I'm open to learning new styles to upgrade my kitchen's look. Thanks all!
  • byang05
    • Jan 2024

I go for modern farmhouse, It combines the sleekness of modern design with the warmth and coziness of farmhouse elements, creating a timeless and inviting space.

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      JAYT CHING commented
      Editing a comment
      It's actually a good idea! Thanks!
  • fab_charms
    • Jan 2024

Hey! Kitchen renovations are exciting! Personally, I'm all about the modern farmhouse style. Think white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, and a big farmhouse sink. I love adding touches of rustic charm with open shelving and reclaimed wood accents. It's cozy yet stylish, and it creates a warm, inviting atmosphere in the kitchen. But hey, there are so many styles out there to explore! Can't wait to see what others suggest. Good luck with your renovation! 🏡🌾

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      JAYT CHING commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm..I'll keep that in mind! Thanks!
  • Duedith C.
    • Jan 2024

A modern take! Seeing all those high-tech appliances and kitchen wares you can put in it! Even with light fixtures, faucets, and center island countertops, there is so much you can choose from. The only question here is the budget!

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      JAYT CHING commented
      Editing a comment
      hahaha So true!! Money definitely matters!!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎