Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which food storage containers you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jhollibee
    • Jan 2024

Which food storage containers you prefer?

I'm in the market for new food storage containers and feeling overwhelmed by the options available. Can anyone share their experiences with different types of containers and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each?
  • Marcussi
    • Mar 2024

bros and gals! Personally, I'm all about those glass containers for that sleek vibe and easy cleanup 🍽️

Comment

• eilegnaa
      • Jan 2024

Hey! When it comes to food storage containers, it's all about what works best for you. I've tried plastic, glass, and even silicone bags. Plastic is cheap but can stain, glass is durable but heavier, and silicone bags are eco-friendly but can be a pain to clean. Just pick what fits your needs and budget!

Comment

• _funko00
        • Jan 2024

I'm all about glass containers! 🍲 They're durable, microwave-safe, and don't stain or absorb odors like plastic can. Plus, they look sleek in the fridge or pantry. But hey, if you're on the go a lot, those sturdy BPA-free plastic containers with tight-sealing lids are also super handy. It really depends on your lifestyle and how you like to store and reheat your food!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎