Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bombasticguy
    • Jan 2024

Rolling Pin Riddles: Wood or Marble?

Greetings bakers extraordinaire! I'm on a quest for the ultimate rolling pin, and the debate between wood and marble is rolling in my mind. Which one has your vote for achieving pastry perfection? Let's roll into this doughy discussion!
  • fab_charms
    • Jan 2024

This is such a fun debate! Personally, I've always been team wood when it comes to rolling pins. There's just something about the feel and texture of wood that I find works really well for pastry. It's got a bit of grip to it, which helps prevent sticking, and it's lightweight enough to maneuver easily. Plus, wood rolling pins often have handles that make them super comfortable to use. But hey, I know some folks swear by marble for its cool surface that keeps dough chilled. Guess it depends on your personal preference and what works best for your baking style!

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      • Mar 2024

Ah, the rolling pin debate! I'd say go for wood 🌳 for that classic feel and flexibility. It's great for pastry and cookie dough! But marble 🗿 is awesome too—it stays cool, which is perfect for working with delicate doughs. Both have their perks, so it depends on your baking style and kitchen vibe! 🍪

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎