Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Mixing Bowl Material for Whisking Wonders?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegna
    • Jan 2024

Best Mixing Bowl Material for Whisking Wonders?

Whisk enthusiasts, unite! I'm in the market for new mixing bowls and wondering about the ideal material for achieving the perfect whisking consistency. Stainless steel, glass, or plastic – which one gets your whisking vote?​
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Stainless steel gets my whisking vote every time. It's durable, doesn't retain odors, and maintains the temperature of ingredients better for consistent whisking results... Glass is alright, but it can be fragile, and plastic tends to retain odors and stains, affecting the flavor of your mixtures. 🥄

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by awzome404
      Stainless steel gets my whisking vote every time. It's durable, doesn't retain odors, and maintains the temperature of ingredients better for consistent whisking results... Glass is alright, but it can be fragile, and plastic tends to retain odors and stains, affecting the flavor of your mixtures. 🥄
      Stainless steel really does seem like the top choice, huh? I've had my fair share of mishaps with glass breaking mid-whisk, and don't even get me started on the funky smells plastic can hold onto!

Comment

• Trax
        • Mar 2024

Stainless steel for sure! It's durable, easy to clean, and perfect for maintaining temperature when whisking.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎