Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danieljans
    • Dec 2023

PHILIPS 2200 Series Espresso Machine

I just read this blog: https://storables.com/home-appliance...hine-for-2023/

I did research on this coffee machine (PHILIPS 2200 Series Espresso Machine) regarding repair parts before I purchased it because I was impressed with it. I see that one of the cons is that there is limited availability of repair parts and I disagree. The reason I researched repair parts is because I knew I would be spending money on this machine and I want to extend its lifetime as much as possible.

Hope this helps someone.
    Last edited by danieljans; 01-06-2024, 10:08 PM.
  • Serenityheart
    • Jan 2024

Oh, I totally get where you're coming from! I also checked out the PHILIPS 2200 Series Espresso Machine before buying, and I'm kinda on the same page as you. But honestly, I haven't had any issues finding what I needed for mine. 🚀💪 Hope others find your experience helpful too! Cheers! ☕

Comment

• Nateerin17
      • Jan 2024

I have one! It was so helpful to me The PHILIPS 2200 Series Espresso Machine offers one-touch espresso brewing, a classic milk frother for creamy foam, customizable coffee strength, and a compact design for convenient home use.

Comment

• SerendipitySeeker
        • Jan 2024

Smart move buddy! checking out repair parts for the Machine before pulling the trigger. Looks like you're on the right track! 👍

Comment

• Duedith C.
          • Jan 2024

As a Barista, that is one of the most essential steps before pulling the trigger on a new espresso machine. One of the most important aspects of having an espresso machine is the maintenance of the machine itself. By doing this you will extend the longevity of your espresso machine. I hope this helps anyone out there! I highly recommend reading this article https://storables.com/home-appliance...resso-machine/ to give you more in-depth knowledge on how to clean and maintain your machine.

Comment

• Noreen
            • Jan 2024

Ah, the PHILIPS 2200 Series Espresso Machine! It's like my morning ritual just got a serious upgrade – coffee bliss in a sleek package! 😉 It's like having a barista in your kitchen – espresso dreams served in style! ☕✨

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎