Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Should Every Baker Have in Their Arsenal?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

What Should Every Baker Have in Their Arsenal?

Calling all bakers! I'm looking to upgrade my bakeware collection, and I'd love to know what you consider must-haves. From cookie sheets to cake pans, what's in your baking arsenal that I shouldn't miss out on?
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Gotta have a sturdy set of silicone spatulas, they're lifesavers for scraping bowls clean... Also, invest in a good quality digital kitchen scale for accurate measurements, can't bake without it.๐Ÿช๐ŸŽ‚

Comment

• eilegnaa
      • Jan 2024

One thing I can't live without is a good quality set of silicone baking mats โ€“ they're super versatile and make cleanup a breeze. I also swear by my non-stick muffin tin and loaf pan โ€“ perfect for whipping up batches of muffins or quick breads without worrying about sticking. And if you're into cakes, investing in a sturdy springform pan is a game-changer for those perfect cheesecakes and layered cakes. Oh, and don't forget a trusty cooling rack for letting your baked goods cool evenly. Happy baking! ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅ–

Comment

• _funko00
        • Jan 2024

Every baker needs a few essentials to whip up magic in the kitchen! Start with good-quality mixing bowls in different sizesโ€”they're your best friends for everything from batter to dough. A reliable stand mixer or a sturdy hand mixer is a game-changer for saving time and effort. And don't forget measuring cups and spoons for precision in every recipe. Oh, and parchment paper or silicone baking mats for easy cleanup! With these tools, you're ready to bake up a storm!
        โ€‹

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎