Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Tips for maximizing storage space in a small kitchen

I have a small kitchen with limited storage space, and I'm struggling to keep it organized. What are your best tips and hacks for maximizing storage space in a small kitchen, including creative storage solutions and space-saving techniques?
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Get creative with vertical storage! Install shelves or racks on walls to free up counter space, hang pots and pans, and use magnetic strips for knives. Think up, not just out! 🚀🍳

Comment

• Sandy
      • Jan 2024

Utilize vertical space with shelves or racks, use magnetic strips for knives, invest in stackable containers, hang pots and pans, and consider multi-purpose furniture like a kitchen island with storage. ✨👌🏼

Comment

• Yula24
        • Jan 2024

I totally get it! Small kitchens can be a challenge, but with some clever tricks, you can make the most of your space. 👩‍🍳🎉 Look for kitchen islands or carts with built-in storage for extra functionality. 🌟🍴

Comment

• LightRenz
          • Jan 2024

Aside from pegboards you can use simple metal bar for boosting small-kitchen storage, it is very handy for any type of cookware you have. Just mount it on a wall next to the prep area or directly above the cooktop so pots and pans are easily within reach

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎