Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kitchen organization hacks and DIY projects: Let's share ideas!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yankee
    • Jan 2024

Kitchen organization hacks and DIY projects: Let's share ideas!

I love finding creative solutions for organizing my kitchen and making it more functional. Can we share our favorite kitchen organization hacks, DIY projects, and clever storage solutions that have transformed our cooking spaces?
  • charmsb22
    • Jan 2024

I'm all about those organization hacks and DIY projects too. One thing that's been a game-changer for me is using tension rods to create extra shelf space in my cabinets – perfect for storing baking sheets and cutting boards vertically. Also, I've repurposed old mason jars as spice containers and hung them under my cabinets with hooks. Super cute and functional!

Comment

• Buttercup
      • Jan 2024

Hi! Install a hanging pot rack from the ceiling or wall to store pots, pans, and cooking utensils overhead. This space-saving storage solution not only frees up cabinet space but also adds a decorative element to the kitchen, showcasing your cookware while keeping it organized and easily accessible.

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

One of my favorite kitchen organization hacks is using tension rods to create extra shelf space inside cabinets... It's super handy for organizing trays, cutting boards, and even pot lids... Plus, it's a DIY project that's quick, cheap, and effective. 🍴🔧

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎