Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The art of meal planning: How do you streamline the process?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Larah Mae Sarita
    • Jan 2024

The art of meal planning: How do you streamline the process?

Meal planning seems like a great way to save time and money, but I'm not sure where to start. Can anyone share their meal planning strategies, including tips for efficient grocery shopping, batch cooking, and avoiding food waste?
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Meal planning is a lifesaver! ๐Ÿ˜ I keep it simple by:
    • Planning meals around sale items for savings and variety.
    • Using leftovers creatively to reduce waste (chicken tonight, stir-fry tomorrow!).
    • Batch cooking on free nights for quick meals and less takeout.
    โ€‹These hacks saves $$, time, and sanity! ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

• Yankee
      • Jan 2024

Meal planning is indeed an art that can help save time, reduce stress, and promote healthier eating habits , you may start by creating a master list of your favorite meals, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. This list will serve as a handy reference when planning your weekly menus.

Comment

• littlemermaid
        • Mar 2024

Meal planning has been a game-changer for me! One thing I do is sit down once a week and plan out my meals for the upcoming week. I'll check what I already have in the fridge and pantry, then make a shopping list for what I need. And I try to stick to simple recipes that use similar ingredients to minimize waste. When I cook, I'll often make extra portions and freeze them for later - it's like having homemade frozen dinners ready to go! And don't forget about leftovers - they make great lunches for the next day. Happy meal planning!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎