Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to organize your cookware as a beginner chef?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Denzel
    • Jan 2024

How to organize your cookware as a beginner chef?

How do you keep your pots and pans in order? Can anyone share tips on organizing the kitchen chaos and finding what you need without a culinary treasure hunt? πŸ€”
  • PurpleHyacinth
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🌟 I feel ya on the kitchen chaos struggle! πŸ˜… What works for me is using hooks to hang pots and pans – saves cabinet space and looks kinda fancy too! Also, I keep my go-to utensils in a cute container on the counter for quick grabs. I found this on Storables https://storables.com/articles/how-to-store-cookware/ Might resolve your struggle. ✨Happy cooking! 🍳

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Hey kitchen enthusiasts! Have you ever considered getting a hanging pot rack? Not only does it save you precious cabinet space, but it also adds a touch of charm to your kitchen decor. Give it a try! ✨

Guess what I discovered at Storables: https://storables.com/storage-ideas/...inet-for-2023/

I'm glad I could be of help with your problem. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!, #PotRackPerfectionπŸ³β€‹

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

Here are some tips, group your cookware by type. For example, keep pots together, pans together, baking sheets together, and so on. This makes it easier to find what you need.

Comment

• gratefulheart
          • Jan 2024

Hey kitchen chaos navigators! Drawer dividers and pot lid organizers are my go-to heroes. Also, consider a hanging rack for pots – saves cabinet space and adds a dash of culinary charm. What's your secret to a well-organized kitchen? Let's swap kitchen wisdom! 🍳🍲 #KitchenMastery

Comment

• byang05
            • Jan 2024

So, my game-changer was this pull-out drawer organizer. Got dividers for each pan and lid, no more clattering around. Also, found this nifty magnetic strip – stuck it on the wall for my knives. Saves counter space and looks kinda cool too. Oh, and I color-coded my cutting boards. Sounds extra, but it's surprisingly handy! 🍽️🌈

Comment

• Nateerin17
              • Jan 2024

You can start with a basic set of essential cookware, use a hanging rack or stack pots and pans in cabinets, and keep frequently used items easily accessible for efficient organization as a beginner chef.

Comment

• Jay-Ar
                • Jan 2024

Hey! I use a pot rack – saves cupboard space and I can grab what I need in a sec. Also, dividers in drawers for lids and a stackable rack for pans. Keeps the kitchen chaos at bay! What's your go-to organization hack? πŸ³πŸš€ #KitchenOrganizationTips

Comment

• Yankee
                  • Jan 2024

Get your cookware act together, newbie chef! Group pots and pans like ingredients in a recipe, let lids have their solo debut, and, if you're feeling fancy, hang them up like kitchen artwork. It's the secret recipe for a chaos-free kitchen – no more cooking catastrophes!

Comment

• crazylady24
                    • Jan 2024

Hmmm, as a beginner chef, organize your cookware by using stackable pots and pans, hanging racks, and dividers in drawers to make accessing your kitchen essentials a breeze – happy cooking! 🍳πŸ₯„πŸ‘©β€πŸ³

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎