Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's dish on waffle makers! What's your favorite waffle recipe?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Larah Mae Sarita
    • Jan 2024

Let's dish on waffle makers! What's your favorite waffle recipe?

Waffle lovers, unite! Share your favorite waffle maker brands and how your waffle maker has turned breakfast into a gourmet affair in your kitchen!
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Hey waffle aficionados! 🧇 My go-to waffle recipe is a classic buttermilk batter – fluffy and delicious every time! I swear by my trusty Belgian waffle maker from Cuisinart – makes the perfect crispy-on-the-outside, fluffy-on-the-inside waffles. What about you? Any waffle maker brands or recipes you swear by? Let's swap breakfast secrets! 🍴

I found this on Storables, and they have tons of great ideas that can help you out with any home problems you might be facing. Check it out!

Discover how long you should use the Black Decker Belgian waffle iron for perfect waffles every time. Articles with tips and tricks for maximum waffle iron usage.

Learn how to make delicious Norwegian waffles using a regular waffle iron. Our articles provide step-by-step instructions and tips for perfect waffle making.

#WaffleLove #BreakfastMagic​
    kitchen kitchentrends kitchenappliances

Comment

• Buttercup
      • Jan 2024

My favorite waffle maker brands include Cuisinart, Breville, and Hamilton Beach. Each of these brands offers reliable and durable waffle makers that consistently produce delicious waffles. With my waffle maker, breakfast has been transformed into a gourmet affair in my kitchen. I love experimenting with different batters, from classic buttermilk to decadent chocolate, and topping them with a variety of fruits, nuts, and syrups​

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

My go-to waffle recipe is a classic buttermilk batter with a hint of vanilla. It's fluffy, golden, and absolutely irresistible! 🧇✨

Comment

• littlemermaid
          • Mar 2024

I'm all about that waffle life! My go-to waffle maker brand is Cuisinart. It makes the perfect crispy-on-the-outside, fluffy-on-the-inside waffles every time. As for recipes, I've got a classic buttermilk waffle recipe that's always a hit. Just mix up some flour, baking powder, sugar, eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter, and you're good to go! Sometimes I like to get fancy and add in some vanilla extract or cinnamon for extra flavor. Can't wait to hear about everyone else's favorite waffle recipes!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎