Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's talk about toaster ovens! What's your favorite thing to toast?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegnaa
    • Jan 2024

Let's talk about toaster ovens! What's your favorite thing to toast?

Toaster oven enthusiasts, unite! Share your favorite toaster oven recipes and how your toaster oven has become your go-to appliance for toasting, baking, and broiling!
  • DragonMommy
    • Jan 2024

I may not toast, but I've heard people love toasting bagels in toaster ovens for that perfect crispy outside and warm inside – a delightful combo! 🥯

Comment

• Alfredn
      • Jan 2024

Bagels all the way! Pop 'em in the toaster oven till they're golden and crispy on the outside, warm and chewy on the inside. Top with cream cheese or avocado for an extra treat! 🥯

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

My favorite thing to toast in my toaster oven has got to be slices of artisanal bread with a generous spread of garlic butter. It's simple yet so satisfying, especially when the edges get crispy just right. Plus, experimenting with different types of bread and spreads keeps things exciting!

Comment

• Yula24
          • Jan 2024

I absolutely love to toast English muffins! 🍞🔥 There's just something about their crispy edges and soft, fluffy interior that's irresistible. Plus, they're perfect for creating delicious breakfast sandwiches or simply slathering with butter and jam. Let's toast to tasty creations! 🎉🍴

Comment

• Wizzly
            • Mar 2024

Yo, what's poppin' toast fam? My go-to in the toaster oven game? Garlic bread 🍞. Ain't nothin' like that crispy crust and ooey-gooey center, ya feel me? Plus, gotta give a shoutout to them mini pizzas 🍕. Quick, easy, and straight-up delicious. Who else is down with the toaster oven life? 🔥🔥🔥

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎