Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plant-Based Kitchen Adventures: Share Your Favorite Recipes!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Larah Mae Sarita
    • Jan 2024

Plant-Based Kitchen Adventures: Share Your Favorite Recipes!

Exploring more plant-based cooking and need inspiration. What are your favorite plant-based recipes that are not only healthy but also satisfy the taste buds? Let's exchange ideas for delicious and nutritious plant-based meals!
  • LightRenz
    • Jan 2024

My favorite is Coconut Curry Lentil Soup, It is easy to do aside from it's vert tasty, the combination of lentils and coconut milk provides a good dose of heart-healthy fats and may help in lowering cholesterol levels and the spices used in the curry, such as turmeric and ginger, are known for their anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties ​

Comment

• Yula24
      • Jan 2024

Oh, I've got a couple of favorites! I love making roasted vegetable buddha bowls with quinoa and a tahini dressing. Another favorite is a creamy coconut curry with chickpeas and sweet potatoes. Both are super nutritious and delicious!

Comment

• Buttercup
        • Jan 2024

One of my go-to plant-based recipes is a hearty lentil soup that's both delicious and nutritious. To make it, I start by sautéing diced onion, carrots, and celery in olive oil until softened, then add minced garlic and spices like cumin, turmeric, and paprika for flavor. Next, I toss in canned diced tomatoes, vegetable broth, and rinsed lentils, and let everything simmer until the lentils are tender. Finally, I season with salt and pepper and garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro before serving. It's a comforting dish that's perfect for any time of year, and it's so easy to customize with your favorite veggies and spices!

Comment

• DonCatter
          • Apr 2024

Plant-based kitchen adventures are all about flavor and fun! 🍽️ How about trying a creamy vegan pasta with cashew cream sauce or a colorful Buddha bowl packed with roasted veggies and quinoa? 🥑 Don't forget the sweet treats like avocado chocolate mousse or banana nice cream—guilt-free indulgence at its best! Share your favorites and let's swap tasty tips for a veggie-filled feast!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎