Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring appliance swaps: Any seasonal appliances you bring out or put away?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madzki12
    • Feb 2024

Spring appliance swaps: Any seasonal appliances you bring out or put away?

Do you have any kitchen appliances that you only use seasonally? Share your seasonal appliance swaps—what appliances do you bring out for spring, and which ones get tucked away until next season?
  • Larah Mae Sarita
    • Jan 2024

Absolutely! As the seasons change, there are various appliances that you might want to swap out or bring into rotation to better suit the weather or activities of the season. Mine would be Ice Cream Maker. Warmer weather calls for delicious frozen treats. Consider bringing out your ice cream maker or popsicle molds to whip up homemade ice cream, sorbet, or frozen yogurt. 🍨🍦​

Comment

• Buttercup
      • Jan 2024

Hi! I usually bring out my blender more often to whip up refreshing smoothies and homemade salad dressings with all the fresh produce in season. I also tend to use my outdoor grill more frequently for cooking lighter meals and enjoying meals al fresco.

Comment

• awzome404
        • Jan 2024

During spring, I always bring out my blender for smoothies and iced drinks. I tend to put away my slow cooker since I use it more in the colder months for hearty stews and soups. It's a small change, but it helps transition into the warmer weather cooking routines.

Comment

• bombasticguy
          • Jan 2024

I often put away my soup maker since I'm less likely to crave hot soups and prefer lighter fare during the warmer weather. While my soup maker is a staple during the colder months for crafting hearty soups and broths, its role diminishes as I gravitate towards lighter meals. Instead, I turn to appliances like the juicer and ice cream maker, which align more closely with the refreshing and vibrant flavors of the season.​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎