Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite method for cleaning oven racks?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

What's your favorite method for cleaning oven racks?

Cleaning oven racks is one of my least favorite chores πŸ˜… Do you have any tried-and-true methods or cleaning appliances that make this task a little less daunting? πŸ™
  • MiggyB
    • Jan 2024

Same here! But try removing the oven racks from the oven and place them in a bathtub or large sink filled with hot water and dish soap. Allow them to soak for several hours or overnight to loosen baked-on grease and food residue. After soaking, use a scrub brush or sponge to remove any remaining grime, then rinse the racks thoroughly with water. 😁

Comment

• youngoldone23
      • Jan 2024

Oh, the infamous oven rack scrub-a-thon! I've discovered the magic combo of soaking them in a bathtub with a dash of dish soap and baking soda. For an extra boost, I let my dishwasher handle the job on its toughest setting – multitasking at its finest! Pro tip: Blast your favorite tunes while tackling this chore; it turns into a cleaning dance party. πŸŽΆπŸ›βœ¨

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! πŸ˜„ I feel you on the oven rack cleaning struggle! I usually soak mine overnight in a mixture of hot water and dish soap, then scrub away the grime with a scouring pad. It's not glamorous, but it gets the job done!

Comment

• gratefulheart
          • Jan 2024

Oh, I totally get you on that! Cleaning oven racks can be quite the chore. One method I've found helpful is using a mixture of baking soda and vinegar. I lay the racks in the bathtub, sprinkle them with baking soda, and then pour vinegar over them. After letting them sit for a while, I give them a good scrub with a brush, and the grime usually comes off pretty easily. Another trick is to use a dishwasher tablet. Simply place the racks in a bathtub filled with hot water and drop in a dishwasher tablet. Let them soak overnight, and in the morning, the dirt should wipe off effortlessly. Do you have any go-to methods for tackling this task? Let's swap ideas and make oven rack cleaning a breeze! 😊🧽

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎