Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the market for a new refrigerator - any recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

In the market for a new refrigerator - any recommendations?

Planning to upgrade my fridge here! Everyone, please share your favorite refrigerator brands and features, plus any tips for finding the perfect fridge for my kitchen! Thanks!! 🤗
  • LightRenz
    • Jan 2024

You can try LG or Samsung brands as they was much in demmand in the market, but I have my Whirlpool WRB322DMBM, this model has a spacious bottom freezer and convenient storage options in the fresh food compartment. First measure your space, Take accurate measurements of the space where the refrigerator will be placed, Opt for refrigirators with undercounter, popular option for storing food and drinks. They are often available with reversible doors, temperature-controlled zones and spill proof shelve . ​​

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
      • Jan 2024

Hey everyone! Exciting times ahead with a fridge upgrade on the horizon! 🎉 When it comes to choosing the perfect refrigerator, reliability and functionality are key for me. Personally, I've had great experiences with brands like Samsung and LG for their innovative features and durability. Features like adjustable shelves, ample storage, and energy efficiency are must-haves in my book. But I'm curious, what brands and features have won your hearts in the world of fridges? Let's pool our knowledge and help each other find the ideal fridge for every kitchen need! Cheers! 🥳👍

Comment

• PatJones
        • Jan 2024

Went for a Whirlpool fridge, and it's been solid. The stainless steel finish is sleek, and the adjustable shelves make it easy to fit in those awkwardly sized items. No complaints so far – a reliable choice!

Comment

• Davi
          • Jan 2024

Brands like LG, Samsung, and Whirlpool are known for reliable refrigerators. Consider your size preferences, features, and budget for the best fit.👌🏼

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎