Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's talk immersion blenders! What's your favorite recipe to blend?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhoannabuenafe
    • Jan 2024

Let's talk immersion blenders! What's your favorite recipe to blend?

Immersion blender enthusiasts, unite! Share your favorite immersion blender recipes and how your immersion blender has simplified blending, pureeing, and mixing in your kitchen!
  • eilegnaa
    • Jan 2024

Hey! 🌪️ I absolutely love using my immersion blender for making creamy soups like butternut squash or broccoli cheddar. 🥣 It's so convenient and easy to use compared to transferring hot soup to a regular blender! Plus, it's great for making homemade sauces and smoothies too. 🍅🍓 What about you all? Any favorite immersion blender recipes to share? Let's swap ideas! 🤗

Comment

• zai430
      • Jan 2024

Immersion blenders are a game changer! My all-time favorite thing to make with mine is creamy tomato soup. 🍅YUM!! 😋

It's so easy - just sauté some veggies, add canned tomatoes, broth, and spices, and blend it all up right in the pot. No transferring to a blender and cleaning another appliance, which is a major win in my book. Plus, you can adjust the consistency to your liking ... smooth or a little chunky, whatever you prefer.​

Comment

• PatJones
        • Jan 2024

Love using my immersion blender for smoothies. Toss in fruits, yogurt, a splash of juice, and blend away. It's quick, easy, and way less cleanup than a regular blender. Perfect for those rushed mornings!

Comment

• Katiee
          • Jan 2024

Hi! Butternut squash soup is my go-to recipe for blending with my immersion blender! It's super easy to make and incredibly comforting, especially during the colder months. I start by sautéing onion and garlic, then add diced butternut squash and vegetable broth. After simmering, I use my immersion blender to puree the soup until smooth and creamy. The best part is customizing toppings like roasted pumpkin seeds or croutons for added texture and flavor. It's a cozy and satisfying dish that's perfect for sharing with friends and family on chilly evenings!

Comment

• Davi
            • Jan 2024

I can suggest a versatile recipe for immersion blenders – try making a creamy and smooth butternut squash soup. It's easy to blend to perfection with the immersion blender.🥣🍲

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎