Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serene
    • Jan 2024

Lighting Solutions: Bright or Warm? 💡

Contemplating between bright or warm lighting for my kitchen. Which creates a more inviting atmosphere and enhances functionality? Let's shed some light on this topic!
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! Personally, I prefer warm lighting in the kitchen because it creates a cozy and inviting ambiance, perfect for cooking and dining. Bright lighting can sometimes feel harsh, especially during meal times. So, I'd go with warm lighting for a more relaxed atmosphere! 🤗

Learned that from experts 😉
    📌 Take a look on this read --> Should Kitchen Lights Be Warm Or Cool? Lighting Experts Advise ​

Comment

• Sandy
      • Jan 2024

The choice between bright or warm lighting depends on the desired atmosphere. Bright lighting is energizing, while warm lighting creates a cozy ambiance. Consider the room's purpose for the best fit.💡

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

I've found that warm lighting tends to create a more inviting and cozy atmosphere in the kitchen, perfect for family gatherings and relaxed meals. However, if you need better visibility and functionality for cooking tasks, bright lighting might be the way to go. It really depends on the vibe you want and how you use your kitchen!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎