Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegna
    • Jan 2024

Freezing the taste of summer!

I love enjoying the taste of summer even in the colder months. Can you share your tips on keeping frozen fruits and veggies flavorful? Any insider advice on how to pack them for optimal taste and freezer organization?
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Make a batch of fresh pesto with basil, garlic, pine nuts, Parmesan, and olive oil. Use the citrus cubes for cooking, baking, or in beverages.🍩🍪🎂

Comment

• bryanjay1999
      • Jan 2024

Sure thing! I've found that flash-freezing fruits and veggies right after picking or buying them preserves their flavor best. I also portion them into airtight freezer bags or containers to prevent freezer burn and maintain freshness. Lastly, labeling and organizing them by type and date helps me keep track and ensures I use them before they lose their taste.

Comment

• Noreen
        • Jan 2024

There's nothing quite like it, right? Whether it's homemade fruit popsicles bursting with fresh flavors or freezing batches of ripe berries to enjoy in the cooler months, preserving the taste of summer brings back those sunny memories whenever you take a bite.
        #TasteOfSummerFrozen

Comment

• LightRenz
          • Jan 2024

I do Blanching (briefly boiling, then quickly cooling) vegetables before freezing it helps me preserve their flavor, color, and nutrients. It also slows down the enzyme activity that can affect taste over time and when storing in freezer bags or containers, try to remove as much air as possible before sealing. This minimizes the risk of freezer burn and helps maintain freshness

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎