Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to incorporate smart tech in a kitchen renovation?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhoannabuenafe
    • Jan 2024

How to incorporate smart tech in a kitchen renovation?

Intrigued by smart kitchen gadgets but unsure where to start. Share your experiences and recommendations for a tech-savvy kitchen upgrade.
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Hey! Tech in the kitchen? Start simple 🤗 Smart plugs for appliances, then a smart thermostat for your oven. Trust me, you can set it then forget it! Soon, you'll be asking Alexa to brew your coffee. It's a tasty tech takeover! ☕🤖

If you're considering for smart plugs, this is must read -> What Is The Best Smart Plug 😉​

Comment

• eilegnaa
      • Jan 2024

Hey everyone! 🍳👋 Personally, I love starting with the basics like a smart thermostat to regulate the temperature, and then moving on to appliances like a smart fridge with a built-in screen for recipes and grocery lists 📝🍎. Smart lighting is another game-changer, allowing you to adjust brightness and color temperature with just a voice command or tap on your phone. And of course, don't forget about smart assistants like Alexa or Google Home, which can help you manage your kitchen tasks hands-free while you're cooking up a storm! 🌪️💡

Comment

• PatJones
        • Jan 2024

I'm a fan of the smart fridge, it keeps track of groceries and expiration dates. A voice-controlled assistant like Alexa or Google Home also works wonders for setting timers and converting measurements. And you can't go wrong with a smart coffee maker that starts brewing when you're still half asleep. These little tech upgrades have made my kitchen way more efficient and kinda futuristic!

Comment

• Alfredn
          • Jan 2024

Dive into the tech-tastic kitchen world with a smart speaker!
          It's like having your own personal kitchen assistant - just ask for recipes, set timers, and rock out to your favorite tunes while you cook up a storm!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎