Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you incorporate more vegetables into your family meals?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatJones
    • Jan 2024

How do you incorporate more vegetables into your family meals?

I struggle to get my family to eat enough veggies. What are some creative ways to sneak in more vegetables without them noticing?
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Hi! Roasting vegetables brings out their natural sweetness and adds a delicious flavor. Try roasting broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, or a mix of your family's favorites.👻😻😽

Comment

• gratefulheart
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! Sneaking in veggies can be quite the challenge, but it's all about getting creative! How about blending some spinach or kale into fruit smoothies? You can also finely chop veggies like carrots, zucchini, and mushrooms and mix them into pasta sauces or meatballs. Another sneaky trick is to make veggie-packed muffins or pancakes—shredded zucchini or carrots work wonders! And don't forget about adding veggies to omelets, casseroles, or stir-fries where their flavors can blend in nicely. With a bit of creativity, you'll have your family eating their veggies without even realizing it! 🥦🥕🌽

Comment

• byangskieee
        • Jan 2024

One trick I've found helpful is to sneak veggies into dishes where you wouldn't expect them. For example, I finely chop spinach and add it to spaghetti sauce or blend carrots into smoothies. Another idea is to make veggie-based main dishes, like cauliflower crust pizza or zucchini noodles. It's all about getting creative and finding ways to make veggies delicious and appealing to everyone in the family! 🥦🍅

Comment

• Alfredn
          • Jan 2024

Turn veggies into sneaky superheroes with disguise tactics!
          Blend spinach into smoothies, shred zucchini into pasta sauce, or hide veggies in homemade meatballs.
          It's like playing veggie ninja - stealthy and satisfying!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎