Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nateerin17
    • Jan 2024

Tips for reducing sodium intake in everyday cooking

I'm trying to lower my sodium intake for health reasons. Any advice on how to flavor dishes without relying on salt?
  • Noreen
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! 😊 When it comes to cutting down on sodium in everyday cooking, try using herbs, spices, and citrus zest for flavor instead of salt, opting for fresh fruits and veggies over canned ones to avoid extra sodium, and checking labels for hidden sources of salt in packaged foods and sauces 🏷️.

Comment

• LightRenz
      • Jan 2024

If you're accustomed to a high-sodium diet, gradually reduce the amount of salt you use in your recipes. Your taste buds will adjust over time and always be mindful of condiments like soy sauce, ketchup, and mustard, as they can contribute significant sodium to your diet

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

I've been on the same journey to cut down on sodium. I've found that using herbs and spices like garlic, onion powder, paprika, and lemon zest adds tons of flavor without the extra salt. Experimenting with fresh ingredients like citrus juices, vinegar, and herbs from the garden has really helped me keep my dishes tasty and low-sodium.

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

Spice up your life with herbs and spices! Shake things up with flavorful options like garlic, onion powder, paprika, or oregano.
          It's like creating a party for your taste buds without the salty hangover!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎