Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any hacks for maximizing space with kitchen organizers?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Any hacks for maximizing space with kitchen organizers?

Install hooks or small shelves on the inside of cabinet doors to store pot lids, measuring spoons, or small kitchen gadgets. Rolling carts with shelves or drawers provide additional storage and can be moved around as needed.
  • eilegna
    • Jan 2024

Hey everyone! One space-saving hack I've found useful is using stackable storage bins or baskets inside cabinets or pantry shelves. They help maximize vertical space and keep things organized. Also, utilizing under-shelf baskets or racks for additional storage in cabinets can be a game-changer. And don't forget about over-the-door organizers for storing things like cutting boards, foil, and plastic wrap. These simple tricks have really helped me optimize my kitchen space!

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Thanks for sharing! I never thought about using rolling carts in the kitchen before. It sounds like a versatile way to add more storage and flexibility to the space. Definitely going to give it a try! 🛒 #SpaceSavingIdeas

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

Oh yeah, for sure! I swear by using hooks and small shelves inside cabinet doors to keep pot lids and measuring spoons organized. Also, those rolling carts with shelves are a lifesaver, giving you extra storage that you can easily move around when you're cooking up a storm in the kitchen!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎