Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ruital
    • Jan 2024

Backsplash Ideas for a Modern Twist? 🏡

Seeking inspiration for a modern kitchen backsplash design. Are any trendy materials or unique patterns catching your eye lately? Share your suggestions!
  • eilegnaa
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! I've been doing some research on modern backsplash designs for my kitchen remodel, and I'm really drawn to geometric patterns and bold colors. I've seen some stunning options with hexagonal tiles or mosaic patterns that add a contemporary flair to the space. Another trendy material I've been considering is matte black subway tiles for a sleek and sophisticated look. Can't wait to see what other suggestions people have! 🏡

Comment

• harisen1116
      • Jan 2024

Hi! I'm all about adding a modern twist to the backsplash. Lately, I've been obsessed with the idea of using mirrored tiles to create a sleek and reflective surface that opens up the space and adds a touch of glamour. Pairing them with minimalist white cabinets and countertops could really make them pop. 😉

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Absolutely! Have you considered a marble slab backsplash? It's a luxurious and timeless choice that adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen. Plus, the natural veining adds visual interest and texture without overwhelming the space. 🏛️ #MarbleSlabElegance

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎