Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Organization tips: How do you keep your bathroom clutter-free with limited space?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Organization tips: How do you keep your bathroom clutter-free with limited space?

Small space, big challenge! Share your organization tips for keeping your bathroom neat and tidy. We could all use some space-saving hacks!
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

Hi! Utilizing vertical storage options such as shelves or cabinets above the toilet or sink can help maximize space in a clutter-free bathroom.

Comment

• sukuna_ace
      • Jan 2024

By incorporating these organization tips and maintaining a regular decluttering routine, you can make the most of your limited bathroom space and keep it clutter-free and functional.

Comment

• byangskieee
        • Jan 2024

Keeping your bathroom tidy in a space the size of a matchbox? Challenge accepted! First up, embrace vertical storage like your bathroom's going rock climbing—shelves above the throne, anyone? Then, get creative with organizers and baskets, like a game of Tetris for your toiletries. And remember, if all else fails, just toss everything into a drawer and hope for the best! Just kidding... maybe. 🚽🧼 #TinyBathroomStruggles

Comment

• Kitkit
          • Jan 2024

Hey! Dealing with a tiny space too. I swear by vertical storage – shelves, hooks, you name it! Also, got some cute baskets to hide the mess. 😅 What about you? Let's swap ideas!

Comment

• youngoldone23
            • Jan 2024

Sailor of the petite bathroom seas! To navigate the clutter waves, consider installing floating shelves or baskets on unused wall space – a treasure trove for toiletries. Maximize the use of behind-the-door real estate with hooks or pocket organizers for towels and small items. Transform an old ladder into a stylish towel rack for an added touch of nautical flair. With these savvy maneuvers, you'll chart a course to a clutter-free haven! ⚓🚿 #BathroomBattlesConquered

Comment

• MiggyB
              • Jan 2024

Use organizers like baskets or trays for smaller items, and regularyl declutter to maintain a streamlined space. Consider wall mounted solutions too so you can save floor space. 😊

Comment

• Prel
                • Jan 2024

Oh honey, let me tell ya! 🛁 When it comes to keepin' my tiny bathroom clutter-free, I swear by baskets and bins. They're a lifesaver for stashin' all those toiletries and whatnot. And hooks, girl, hooks everywhere! Hangin' stuff up saves so much space. Oh, and don't forget to purge regularly. Ain't no room for junk in my bathroom!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎