Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Riri
    • Jan 2024

Toilet talk: Bidet or no bidet?

Let's settle the debate! πŸš½πŸ’¦ The great bidet debate! Do you think bidets are a game-changer or unnecessary? Join the discussion and let's see if we can reach a consensus.
  • maica17
    • Jan 2024

Personally, I'm Team Bidet all the way! It's like upgrading to first class for your booty. Saves TP, eco-friendly vibes, and just feels cleaner, ya know? But hey, to each their own. What's your take, splash or no splash? πŸ’¦πŸ˜„ #BidetTalks

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! I'm all for bidets as well. 🚿 Once you try it, there's no going back! They're way more hygienic and eco-friendly than just using toilet paper. Plus, they leave you feeling fresh and clean. ✨ It's like a mini spa experience every time you use the bathroom! πŸ’†β€β™‚οΈ

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

I was skeptical at first, but after trying a bidet during a trip abroad, I was sold! It's like a mini spa experience every time you use the bathroom. Plus, it's way more gentle on sensitive skin. Bidet convert for life! πŸšΏπŸ’–

Comment

• Chichi
          • Jan 2024

Hey pals! 🌟 Toilet talk time! Personally, I'm Team Bidet. Once you try it, there's no going back! It's like a spa day for your undercarriage. πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦ But hey, to each their ownβ€”let's hear your thoughts!

Comment

• nick23nick23
            • Jan 2024

Ah, the bidet dilemma! πŸš½πŸ’¬ Personally, I'm on Team Bidet – the refreshing experience is unmatched! But hey, it's all about personal preference. What's your take on the bidet debate? Clean and classy or just an extra fixture? Let's spill the toilet tea! β˜•πŸ€” #BidetDebate #ToiletTalk

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
              • Jan 2024

The decision to use a bidet or not ultimately depends on personal preference, cultural norms, and individual hygiene practices. Modern bidet attachments come with various features, including adjustable water pressure, temperature control, and even air drying.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎