Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your go-to source for inspiration when it comes to kitchen furniture ideas?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatJones
    • Jan 2024

What's your go-to source for inspiration when it comes to kitchen furniture ideas?

Hello! I need a little inspiration, what's your go-to source for gathering ideas when it comes to kitchen furniture? Are you a fan of Pinterest boards, design magazines, or maybe even your neighbor's impeccable taste?
  • iriz1116
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! Finding inspiration for kitchen furniture can be so much fun, right? 😊 Personally, I love browsing through home decor websites and Instagram accounts dedicated to interior design. It's like taking a virtual tour of beautifully styled kitchens from around the world! Sometimes, even a stroll through furniture stores can spark some creative ideas. 😉

Comment

• aeri.wish
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! For me, Pinterest is where it's at! There's just something about scrolling through those endless boards of kitchen inspo that gets my creativity flowing. Plus, you can find all sorts of styles and ideas to match your taste and space

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! If you're looking for some inspiration to jazz up your kitchen, I agree with iriz1116 and aeri.wish. I absolutely love browsing Instagram and Pinterest - they're both such great sources of creativity. On Instagram, you'll find tons of real-life pictures of people's kitchens, and it's so easy to search for relevant hashtags. And on Pinterest, there are endless curated boards with all kinds of styles and designs. I always turn to Pinterest when I need help planning and organizing my ideas. Oh, and let's not forget about Storables too - they have some really cool ideas and interior designs for your kitchen! So what are you waiting for? Get inspired, and have fun with your decorating! 📸📌

I found these tips from Storables, and they have tons of great ideas that can help you out with any home problems you might be facing. Check it out!

Discover the top 7 kitchen storage ideas that interior designers dream of having. Maximize space and organization in your dream kitchen with these must-have features.

#KitchenIdeas #InstaInspiration #PinterestFinds​ Kitchen
        Last edited by Marich; 02-02-2024, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• sukuna_ace
          • Jan 2024

Exploring the websites of furniture retailers can give you a sense of current trends and available options. Many websites feature curated collections and design ideas that can spark inspiration.

Comment

• byang
            • Jan 2024

My go-to source for kitchen furniture inspo is hands down Pinterest. From sleek modern designs to cozy farmhouse vibes, it's a treasure trove of ideas.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎