Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open shelving in kitchens—practical or not?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

Open shelving in kitchens—practical or not?

Open shelving is everywhere these days, but I’m torn about its practicality. Do you love it, or do you wish you had gone with closed cabinets instead? ​
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Absolutely! I think it adds personality to a kitchen, especially with beautiful dishware on display. But I do think it might not be ideal for those who prefer a minimalist look. 😍📚

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      • Mar 2024

I’m all for open shelving! 🌟 It adds such a stylish vibe and makes everything super accessible. Plus, it’s a great way to show off your favorite dishes and decor! ✨ But I get that it can get dusty and requires some organizing.

Comment

• Mui Mui
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by kim_taehyung88
        Absolutely! I think it adds personality to a kitchen, especially with beautiful dishware on display. But I do think it might not be ideal for those who prefer a minimalist look. 😍📚
        I totally get what you mean! Open shelving can really spice up a kitchen with stunning dishware, but I can see how it might clash with a minimalist vibe; it’s all about personal taste, right? 😍✨

Comment

• Mui Mui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by unfiltereddqueen
          I’m all for open shelving! 🌟 It adds such a stylish vibe and makes everything super accessible. Plus, it’s a great way to show off your favorite dishes and decor! ✨ But I get that it can get dusty and requires some organizing.
          Absolutely! Open shelving totally brings that chic touch and makes it so easy to grab what you need, plus it’s like a mini art gallery for your favorite dishes and decor! Totally love the vibe! 😍✨

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎