Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to create a cohesive color scheme for my kitchen furniture and decor?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

How to create a cohesive color scheme for my kitchen furniture and decor?

Hey color enthusiasts! 🌈 I'm aiming for a cohesive and visually appealing color scheme in my kitchen, but I'm not sure where to begin. Any advice for selecting colors that harmonize with my existing furniture and decor? Let's paint a picture-perfect kitchen together! 🎨​
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

I think starting with a neutral base (like white or grey) for big pieces is smart, then add pops of color with accessories 🎨🪑

Comment

• joshyytree09
      • Mar 2024

Start with a base color you love and build around it! 🎨 Neutral tones like white or gray work great as a base, then add pops of color through chairs, cushions, or decor. Mix textures too for a balanced, cohesive look—think wood, metal, and soft fabrics!

Comment

• Ui Ui
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by kim_taehyung88
        I think starting with a neutral base (like white or grey) for big pieces is smart, then add pops of color with accessories 🎨🪑
        Totally agree! Neutral base is the way to go—keeps it classy and then you can switch up the vibe with colorful throws, pillows, or even quirky art anytime 💡 Thanks for the tip!

Comment

• Ui Ui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by joshyytree09
          Start with a base color you love and build around it! 🎨 Neutral tones like white or gray work great as a base, then add pops of color through chairs, cushions, or decor. Mix textures too for a balanced, cohesive look—think wood, metal, and soft fabrics!
          Oh, I love that idea! 😍 Totally digging the neutral base and layering in pops of color, plus mixing textures is a vibe! Thanks for the suggestion—definitely gonna play around with some wood and metal for a more balanced feel!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎