Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old-school vs. high-tech: Which type of kitchen gadgets do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Old-school vs. high-tech: Which type of kitchen gadgets do you prefer?

In the world of kitchen gadgets, there's a wide spectrum of options, from traditional manual tools to cutting-edge smart appliances. Do you gravitate towards old-school gadgets like hand-cranked pasta makers and mortar and pestles, or are you all about the latest high-tech gadgets with Wi-Fi connectivity and app integration? ​
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

I love the simplicity and charm of old-school tools like a good cast-iron skillet or a wooden rolling pin. There's something satisfying about using tools that have been around for generations. 🤩✨👌

Comment

• sukuna_ace
      • Jan 2024

I love old-school tools for their reliability and durability. I think they’re great for everyday use, though high-tech gadgets definitely bring cool features and efficiency. 🍽️🤖

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by bingling9
        I love the simplicity and charm of old-school tools like a good cast-iron skillet or a wooden rolling pin. There's something satisfying about using tools that have been around for generations. 🤩✨👌
        Totally get that! Old-school tools just hit different, right? There's something about the feel and history behind them that makes cooking more than just, well, cooking—it's like you're vibing with the past in your own kitchen. ✨ Keep rockin' those timeless vibes!

Comment

• Marich
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by sukuna_ace
          I love old-school tools for their reliability and durability. I think they’re great for everyday use, though high-tech gadgets definitely bring cool features and efficiency. 🍽️🤖
          Old-school tools are so solid and dependable, perfect for everyday stuff, but yeah, those high-tech gadgets do bring some wild features and efficiency. It's like having the best of both worlds! 🛠️ Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎