Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanted my kitchen to spacious yet minimalist. How?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

I wanted my kitchen to spacious yet minimalist. How?

Everyone!! πŸ“’ I’m having problem on how to design my spacious kitchen to be minimalist. Can you guys advise me some? 😊
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Hello! Creating a spacious and minimalist kitchen involves a combination of design choices, organization, and a deliberate approach to decor.Clear countertops of unnecessary appliances, tools, and decorations.πŸ€ πŸ˜‡πŸ€‘

Comment

• byangskieee
      • Jan 2024

Creating a spacious and minimalist kitchen vibe is totally doable. First, declutter those countertopsβ€”less is more! Opt for sleek, built-in storage to hide away essentials, and choose light, neutral colors to open up the space visually. Minimalist decor accents and multifunctional furniture pieces can be the secret sauce. Cheers to a clutter-free, chic kitchen! 🍽️✨ #MinimalistKitchen spacesaver

Comment

• PatJones
        • Jan 2024

I'd say go for a simple color palette – whites, grays, or earthy tones. Less is more, so keep your countertops clear and use multi-functional furniture. Also, don't underestimate the power of good lighting; it can make the whole space feel airy and open.

Comment

• Serene
          • Jan 2024

Ah, the spacious minimalist kitchen dream! Think sleek cabinets, hidden storage gems, and a neutral color palette – it's like creating a culinary haven where simplicity meets space. πŸ½οΈπŸƒπŸ’«

Comment

• Yankee
            • Jan 2024

Avoid busy patterns when choosing your counter tops. Choose simple, clean-edged countertops in materials like quartz or solid surface. The key to achieve a minimalist kitchen for your spacious kitchen is simplicity and functionality .
            There's a lot of ideas here to choose you must check it

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎