Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

How can I create a chef-worthy kitchen layout? πŸ‘©β€πŸ³

Dreaming of a kitchen layout that's not only stylish but also functional for cooking like a pro. Seeking advice on optimizing workspace flow, choosing the right appliances, and incorporating chef-inspired design elements for a culinary haven at home! 🍽️
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Creating a chef-worthy kitchen layout is all about functionality and flow! ✨ Start with a well-organized work triangle (sink, stove, fridge) for efficiency. Include plenty of counter space and storage solutions for your tools and ingredients. And don’t forget to add some stylish touches like good lighting and a splash of color to make it feel inspiring!

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
      • Jan 2024

I think focusing on the 'kitchen work triangle'β€”the optimal layout between the sink, stove, and fridgeβ€”can help create a chef-worthy kitchen. πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ”„ Though, adding plenty of counter space and storage is also key!

Comment

• Trax
        • Mar 2024

Focus on creating an efficient work triangle between the stove, sink, and refrigerator to streamline your cooking process. Incorporate ample counter space, good lighting, and accessible storage to keep everything within easy reach while maintaining a clean, organized environment.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎