Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any advice on how to design a kitchen that is both timeless and trendy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ruital
    • Jan 2024

Any advice on how to design a kitchen that is both timeless and trendy?

Greetings design enthusiasts! I want my kitchen to have a classic yet contemporary feel to it. How can you make sure your kitchen won't seem out of date in a few years while still incorporating the newest design trends?
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Choose timeless lighting fixtures that add both functionality and style. Classic pendant lights or chandeliers can be complemented with modern LED fixtures or under-cabinet lighting for a contemporary touch.πŸ’₯πŸ§‘β€πŸ’™

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
      • Jan 2024

Hey design dreamers! Opt for timeless elements like white cabinets and neutral tones as a base. Introduce current trends through easily changeable elements like accessories or backsplash. What's your strategy for keeping the kitchen timeless yet trendy? Let's cook up some design wisdom! 🍽️✨ #TimelessKitchenDesigns

Comment

• Dvalin
        • Jan 2024

Hey design pals! 🌟 So, makin' my kitchen a mix of classic and cool vibes was a mission. I went for neutral tones in big stuff like cabinets, and added trendy pops with accessories. Classic materials like marble are my go-to – always classy!

Avoid goin' all-in on specific trends for the main stuff. Keep it simple, update the smaller things. Lighting's a game-changer too! πŸ’‘ Got that timeless feel with a touch of today. Give it a shot! πŸŽ¨β€‹

Comment

• Primrose08
          • Jan 2024

Hey! Combine different materials such as wood, metal, glass, and stone to create depth and contrast. For example, pair wood cabinets with a sleek stainless steel backsplash or incorporate glass-front cabinets for a modern touch.😎

Comment

• Yankee
            • Jan 2024

Here's a simple tip, you can simply repaint your cabinets or your Kitchen wall into neutral color like white, the classic white kitchen is sometimes criticized for being boringβ€”but it will never go out of style!
            And also you may try Open Shelving , though it is not for everyone but I guess it will work on you, because having items on display can breathe life and personality into any kitchen

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎