Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's on your kitchen gadget wishlist? Share the gadgets you want to add!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

What's on your kitchen gadget wishlist? Share the gadgets you want to add!

There's always room for more gadgets in the kitchen, right? What kitchen tools are currently at the top of your wishlist, waiting to be added to your culinary arsenal? ​
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Oh, I've been eyeing an air fryer for ages! ✨ Also, a good quality stand mixer is definitely on my list.

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
      • Mar 2024

Oh, for sure! I'm eyeing a fancy spiralizer to up my veggie game and a sleek immersion blender for smooth soups and saucesβ€”totally stoked to make my kitchen even more awesome! πŸ₯’πŸ²

Comment

• Mahito
        Mahito commented
        Editing a comment
        That sounds awesome! A fancy spiralizer and a sleek immersion blender will definitely up your kitchen gameβ€”you're gonna be the veggie and soup master! Thanks for sharing your excitement; I totally appreciate it! πŸŽ‰
    • Ui Ui
      • Apr 2024

Totally eyeing a smart toaster with all the bells and whistles and a top-notch air fryerβ€”gotta upgrade from the old school! πŸ˜„πŸ”₯ What’s on your gadget radar?

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by joshyytree09
        Oh, I've been eyeing an air fryer for ages! ✨ Also, a good quality stand mixer is definitely on my list.
        That's awesome! Air fryers are game-changers for crispy goodness without the extra oil, and a stand mixer? Total lifesaver for baking! 🍰 Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Ui Ui
          Totally eyeing a smart toaster with all the bells and whistles and a top-notch air fryerβ€”gotta upgrade from the old school! πŸ˜„πŸ”₯ What’s on your gadget radar?
          Nice, those sound awesome! I'm all about upgrading tooβ€”I'm looking at a smart fridge that syncs with my phone and a coffee maker that can start brewing from bed. Thanks for the suggestion! πŸ˜„

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎