Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

KitchenAid Stand Mixer: Classic or Artisan? 🍰

Ah, the iconic KitchenAid stand mixer! But with so many models to choose from, including the classic and artisan series, I'm struggling to decide which one to go for. Is the Artisan worth the extra investment, or does the classic model get the job done just as well? Help me make the right choice!​
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

I think both are great, but if you bake a lot, the Artisan’s extra features might be worth it. Just my two cents!

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Shinchan
      I think both are great, but if you bake a lot, the Artisan’s extra features might be worth it. Just my two cents!
      Absolutely! The Artisan’s extras are a game-changer for serious bakers... Thanks for the insight! πŸŽ‚

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
        • Mar 2024

Hey! πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ I've had both and the Artisan is def worth the splurge if you bake a lot – it’s got more power and extra attachments. If you’re just starting out, the Classic gets the job done without breaking the bank. 🍰πŸ’ͺ

Comment

• Mahito
          Mahito commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally agree! πŸ™Œ The Artisan is a game-changer if you’re into baking big-time, while the Classic is perfect for newbies who want to save some cash. Thanks for the tips! πŸ‘πŸ°
      • Sandy
        • Jan 2024

Choose the Artisan for its larger capacity and versatile attachments, ideal for baking enthusiasts, while the Classic is more compact and straightforward for basic mixing needs. 🍰
        ​

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Sandy
          Choose the Artisan for its larger capacity and versatile attachments, ideal for baking enthusiasts, while the Classic is more compact and straightforward for basic mixing needs. 🍰
          ​
          Thanks for the tip! If you’re all about baking and need more space, the Artisan's definitely the way to go with its extra capacity and cool attachments. For simpler stuff, the Classic is perfect. Appreciate the heads-up! πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ°

Comment

• Marich
            • Jan 2024

Hey! πŸ‘‹ If you're into baking a lot, the Artisan's definitely worth the splurgeβ€”more power and versatility, plus those cool color options! 🎨 But if you're just a casual baker, the Classic does the job just fine.

Comment

• Mahito
              • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Marich
              Hey! πŸ‘‹ If you're into baking a lot, the Artisan's definitely worth the splurgeβ€”more power and versatility, plus those cool color options! 🎨 But if you're just a casual baker, the Classic does the job just fine.
              Totally get it! πŸ™Œ For serious baking vibes, the Artisan's where it's at with those rad features and colors, but the Classic’s solid for casual baking. Thanks for the tip! πŸ‘

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎