Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kitchen organizing tool are you currently on the lookout for? Let's share ideas!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

What kitchen organizing tool are you currently on the lookout for? Let's share ideas!

We all have areas in our kitchen that could benefit from better organization. What organizing tool or solution are you currently seeking, and why? Let's brainstorm together!
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

In a hunt for a lazy susan for my corner cabinet! 🕵️‍♀️ It's like a black hole back there coz everything gets lost in the abyss. A lazy susan would be a lifesaver ..With that I can reach everything in the back without contorting myself into a pretzel! 😅

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

I'm on the hunt for a good lazy Susan to declutter my spice cabinet and make everything easier to grab—my spices are currently a total mess! 😅🫙 Any recommendations?

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

I'm currently looking for a space-saving spice rack or drawer organizer to tidy up my kitchen—finding the right one will help me declutter and make cooking more efficient! 🌶️🍴

Comment

• sukuna_ace
          • Jan 2024

I think I could really use a spice rack organizer! Though, finding one that fits neatly in my cabinet or on the countertop would be ideal. 🌶️🔍

Comment

• LightRenz
            • Jan 2024

A set of stackable and airtight food storage containers is on my list . They would help streamline my pantry and refrigerator, keeping ingredients fresh and neatly stored.

Comment

• joshyytree09
              • Mar 2024

I’m on the hunt for a sleek, multi-tiered spice rack to keep my seasonings organized and within reach.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎