Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best steam cleaner for deep cleaning and sanitizing household surfaces?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

What's the best steam cleaner for deep cleaning and sanitizing household surfaces?

Hey steam enthusiasts! 💨 I'm intrigued by the idea of steam cleaning for sanitizing and refreshing surfaces in my home. Any recommendations for steam cleaners that effectively remove dirt and kill germs without harsh chemicals?
  • Chocomucho
    • Mar 2024

Hey! I've been using the McCulloch MC1275 for steam cleaning and it's been great. It's got good steam pressure and heats up fast, plus it comes with a bunch of attachments for different surfaces.

Comment

• Hyewoonie
      Hyewoonie commented
      Editing a comment
      I also love this product! It has a large water tank it allows me to clean for longer periods without having to refill. 🙂👍😉✨
  • Trax
    • Mar 2024

For deep cleaning and sanitizing, the Bissell PowerFresh is a popular choice due to its versatility and ability to tackle various surfaces. If you're looking for something more compact, the Dupray Neat Steam Cleaner is also highly recommended for its strong performance and ease of use.

Comment

• heavensent
      • Apr 2024

Hey there! Steam cleaners are excellent for sanitizing surfaces without harsh chemicals. Look for models with adjustable steam settings and attachments for various surfaces like floors, countertops, and upholstery. The McCulloch MC1275 and Dupray Neat Steam Cleaner are popular choices known for their powerful steam and effective germ-killing capabilities. They're eco-friendly and ideal for tackling dirt, grime, and germs around the house using only water. For a healthier and chemical-free cleaning solution, these steam cleaners are great options! 💨🏠​

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎