Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

What Are the Best Techniques for Soundproofing a Home Studio? 🎧🎀

Hi everyone! 🌟 I'm setting up a home studio and need to soundproof it effectively. What techniques or materials have you found best for soundproofing?
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Based on my experience, I recommend using thick acoustic foam panels on walls and ceilings to absorb sound effectively. Additionally, sealing gaps around doors and windows with weather stripping can reduce noise leakage. Have you considered adding heavy curtains or soundproofing curtains to further enhance sound control in your studio?

Comment

• Chocomucho
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! When I was setting up my home studio, I found that acoustic foam panels did wonders for reducing echo and outside noise. Double-layering drywall and using soundproof curtains also made a big difference without breaking the bank.

Comment

• Mui Mui
        • Apr 2024

Hey folks! I'm in the middle of setting up my home studio and I'm on the hunt for killer soundproofing tipsβ€”what's your go-to for keeping those sounds in check? πŸŽ§πŸ”Š Any pro tricks or must-have materials you swear by? πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘‚

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
          • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Mui Mui
          Hey folks! I'm in the middle of setting up my home studio and I'm on the hunt for killer soundproofing tipsβ€”what's your go-to for keeping those sounds in check? πŸŽ§πŸ”Š Any pro tricks or must-have materials you swear by? πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘‚
          Hey! For soundproofing, you gotta grab some acoustic panels or foam tiles, seal those gaps with weather stripping, and maybe even try some heavy curtains. Thanks for any tips, folks! πŸŽΆπŸ‘‚

Comment

• Sandy
            • Jan 2024

Use acoustic foam panels on walls, bass traps in corners, double-layer drywall with Green Glue for ceilings, and soundproof curtains for windows to minimize sound leakage in a home studio. 🎧🎀

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎