Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

Tips for choosing the right lighting for my kitchen? 💡

Lighting can make or break the ambiance and functionality of a kitchen. Seeking advice on selecting the perfect combination of overhead, task, and accent lighting to illuminate workspaces, enhance visibility, and create a warm, inviting atmosphere in my kitchen. 🕯️
  • Trax
    • Mar 2024

Go for a mix of ambient, task, and accent lighting to cover all your needs. Consider LED lights for energy efficiency and adjustable fixtures to focus light where you need it most.

Comment

• _funko00
      _funko00 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much for the advice! I'll definitely look into using a mix of lighting types and LED options for energy efficiency. Appreciate the helpful tips!
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

Choosing the right lighting for your kitchen is crucial for functionality and ambiance! Start with overhead lights for general illumination, add task lighting under cabinets, and consider accent lighting for a stylish touch. Don't forget dimmable options for versatility! Let's light up our kitchens ✨

Comment

• _funko00
      _funko00 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the great suggestions! I love the idea of combining different lighting types and adding dimmable options. Definitely going to try this out to brighten up my kitchen!
  • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
    • Mar 2024

Sure thing! When it comes to kitchen lighting, layering is key! 💡 Overheads for general brightness, task lights for countertops, and don't forget those accents to add depth and mood! 🌟

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎