Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bakeware storage solutions: How do you keep your collection organized?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Bakeware storage solutions: How do you keep your collection organized?

With so many different types and sizes of bakeware, keeping everything organized can be a challenge. What storage solutions have you found most effective for corralling your baking pans, sheets, and molds?
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

I recommend using adjustable bakeware organizers to keep everything tidy and accessible. They're great for maximizing space and can fit various sizes of pans and molds neatly. Have you tried these organizers before?

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
      • Mar 2024

I hear you, keeping bakeware organized can be tricky! I've found that using a mix of vertical organizers for sheets and pans, plus stackable bins for smaller molds and tools, really helps. Also, cabinet door racks are lifesavers for extra space! πŸ₯§πŸ°πŸͺ

Comment

• Mui Mui
        • Apr 2024

Sure thing! I've found that using adjustable dividers in deep drawers works wonders for keeping baking pans and sheets neatly stacked and accessible. For molds and smaller items, a combination of stackable bins and wire racks inside cabinets keeps everything tidy and easy to find. 🍰πŸͺ It's all about maximizing space and minimizing clutter!

Comment

• Chocomucho
          • Mar 2024

Vertical Dividers: I installed some vertical dividers in one of my cabinets. They’re great for keeping baking sheets and cutting boards upright and easy to grab.​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎