Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips for selecting and arranging kitchen wall art and decor?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Tips for selecting and arranging kitchen wall art and decor?

Hey decorators! πŸ–ΌοΈ I'm ready to add some personality to my kitchen walls with art and decor, but I'm not sure where to start. Any tips for selecting pieces that complement the space and arranging them for maximum impact? Let's artfully decorate this discussion! 🎨
  • syrdrs_
    • Jun 2024

Think "color echo"! 🌈 Pick art with colors that match your kitchen like a painting with pops of red to match your backsplash. Then arrange them in a loose grid for a balanced look. Not a pro, but it seems to work for me! πŸ˜‰

Comment

• DonCatter
      DonCatter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the awesome tip! "Color echo" is a brilliant idea, and I love the idea of matching art with the kitchen colors. I’ll definitely try the loose grid arrangement. Your approach sounds fun and creative! 😊
  • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
    • Mar 2024

Hey there! πŸ–οΈ When picking kitchen wall art, go for pieces that reflect your style and kitchen theme, like vintage prints for a rustic look or colorful abstracts for a modern vibe. Mix up sizes and frame styles to add interest, and try grouping items in odd numbers for a balanced feel. Don’t forget to use fun decor like shelves for plants or quirky signs for a personal touch! 🌿🍴✨

Comment

• yellowmonkey
      • Apr 2024

I've found that choosing kitchen wall art that reflects your personal style and ties into the overall color scheme of your kitchen works really well. Advice from others helped me realize that selecting pieces with a bit of texture or something unexpected can add interest. Plus, arranging them in a gallery-style layout can create a focal point.

Comment

• DonCatter
        DonCatter commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for sharing your experience! I love the idea of choosing art that reflects personal style and ties into the kitchen's color scheme. Adding texture and unexpected elements sounds like a fantastic way to make it interesting. The gallery-style layout tip is great too!
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎