Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

🛁 Upgrade Your Bathtub: Add Jets & Chromotherapy for Spa 🌈

Some indulgent bathtub features to consider are hydrotherapy jets, chromotherapy lighting, heated surfaces, and built-in sound systems. 🛁✨
  • syrdrs_
    • Jun 2024

Sounds fancy, but not sure it's worth it for me! 🤗 Maybe for a super luxurious bathroom, but a nice soak in a regular tub is enough for me. Anyone actually have a jetted tub? Curious to hear if it's all it's cracked up to be! 🤔

Comment

• Trax
      • Mar 2024

Adding jets and chromotherapy to your bathtub can transform it into a luxurious spa experience right at home, providing relaxation and therapeutic benefits. 🛁💫 Just be sure to research reputable brands and installation professionals to ensure quality and safety. 🌈

Comment

• Shinchan
        • Mar 2024

I think adding jets sounds fantastic! Your bathtub will feel like a mini spa. Chromotherapy is a nice touch too. Do you have any recommendations for good brands? 🛁✨​

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          • Jan 2024

If you're thinking of upgrading your bathtub, adding jets and chromotherapy can really transform your bathroom into a spa oasis! Jets provide a relaxing massage experience, while chromotherapy uses colored lights to enhance relaxation and mood. It's like bringing the spa home! Treat yourself to ultimate relaxation and luxury.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎