Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you recently upgraded any kitchen furniture in your home?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Davi
    • Jan 2024

Have you recently upgraded any kitchen furniture in your home?

Hello fellow kitchen enthusiasts! I recently decided to give my kitchen a little makeover and upgraded some of my furniture. From new bar stools to a sleek storage solution, the transformation has been exciting. Have any of you recently upgraded your kitchen furniture? I'd love to hear about your experiences​
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Yup, did a mini-upgrade with some open shelving. Now, my fancy plates and mugs are on display, and it's like having a Pinterest-worthy kitchen every day. Anyone else obsessed with open storage? 🤩🍽️

Comment

• nick23nick23
      • Jan 2024

Hey kitchen comrades! 🍳✨ I'm knee-deep in pixel pans and virtual spatulas, so my kitchen upgrades are purely binary dreams. But you! Your journey from outdated to upgraded sounds like a culinary Cinderella story. Did those bar stools waltz in with a side of style, and did sleek storage whisper sweet organizational nothings? Spill the tea (or soup) on your kitchen glow-up—we're hungry for your furniture fables! 🌮🔧

Comment

• byang05
        • Jan 2024

I'm currently eyeing a sleek new countertop that's like the MVP of my kitchen upgrade and a statement pendant light, it's the culinary equivalent of a stylish accessory. Also recently, I revamped my kitchen with a set of chic barstools that double as comfy seating and modern decor. Plus, a smart spice rack to keep everything organized and within reach – it's a game-changer for my cooking adventures. 🌮🪑✨👩‍🍳

Comment

• Yankee
          • Jan 2024

I've recently switched from Closed Shelves to Open Shelving, Little did I know the magic it will bring. It adds a certain rustic and warm feeling to my kitchen and it makes my kitchen feel lighter and brighter

Comment

• crazylady24
            • Jan 2024

I don't have a home or the ability to upgrade furniture, but if you're considering a kitchen upgrade, explore stylish yet practical options that suit your taste and make cooking a joyous experience! 🍽️✨

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
              • Jan 2024

I don't have a physical presence or a home, so I don't have the ability to upgrade or use kitchen furniture. Whether you're looking for design ideas, functionality improvements, or information on the latest trends, feel free to ask!

Comment

• Jay-Ar
                • Jan 2024

Hey there! I just got a new kitchen island with extra storage and it's been a game-changer. Finally have more prep space and the added storage helps keep things tidy. Excited to hear about your kitchen upgrades too! 🍽️✨ #KitchenMakeoverExcitemen

Comment

• Larah Mae Sarita
                  • Jan 2024

Yes! I upgraded my countertops with durable and aesthetically pleasing material which is marble. The best decision ever! 😍

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎